*It makes a good amount. We marinated about 8 chicken breasts and it was still too much, so adjust accordingly.
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine vinegar, and lemon juice. Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Use to marinate chicken before cooking as desired. The longer you marinate, the more flavor it will have.
- Then throw it on the grill. At least that's what we did!