*I used Marionberries because they're my FAVORITE but this would work with any fruit!
~Enough berries or fruit to fill a 9x13 glass pan about half way.
~rolled oats (optional)
~box of yellow cake mix
~1 cup butter melted
1) Grease your pan.
2) Dump your fruit of choice in.
3) Sprinkle with some sugar. (you may or may not need to do this.)
4) Sprinkle with some rolled oats. (No measurement because I kind of made that part up. Just wanted to give it some texture.:))
5) Sprinkle cake mix on evenly.
6) Pour melted butter over it all, making sure that all the cake mix has butter touching it.
7)Bake at 350 for 35-45 min or until it's done to your liking.
Serve with vanilla ice cream! Yum! Yum!